Founded in 1997, the Host Europe Group is the largest privately-owned hosting group in Europe. It manages in excess of 5 million domains, and offers more than 1 million retail and wholesale customers mass, customised, managed and cloud web hosting alongside multiple cloud based software applications. As the largest domain registrar in the UK, and largest virtualisation provider in Europe, Host Europe Group is the default choice for businesses seeking high quality service, with first rate performance, at a competitive price. With its leading brands: Domainbox.com, 123-reg, Webfusion, Heart Internet and Host Europe, the Group has a market leading presence in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Spain.
Role Overview – Main Duties
- Contributing to our company by being a key part of our team
- Creating new products and developing our existing products
- Adding to our comprehensive backend system to help us manage our business
- Helping us come up with new ideas and products
- Automating server management and monitoring
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 years’ Perl experience – commercially or or personal development
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, especially MySQL
- Good knowledge of source control management systems, e.g. SVN or GIT
- Good knowledge of CPAN and commonly used Perl modules
- Knowledge of working with XML / JSON API’s.
- System Admin skills like Vim and grep.
- Knowledge of webserver applications such as Apache, Nginx, Lighttp
- Knowledge of X/HTML
- Familiar with: Moose, Mouse, Moo, Class::Std, Class::Accessor
- Understanding of Object-Relational mapping (i.e. Class::DBI, DBIx::Class, etc.)
- Familiar with Perl web frameworks (i.e., Catalyst,.)
- Have an understanding of ‘Modern Perl’
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
- Free Fresh fruit available on a daily basis
- Free continental breakfast / coffee and tea
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Private Health Care (BUPA)
- Free annual eye tests and more!
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM, PLEASE APPLY!
Interested? Please send your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com or contact Roshni Patel on 020 8061 1531 to discuss the role in more details. No Agencies.