Graduate Developer role
Leaving University this spring; we want you! Join our busy Systems and Development team in a graduate coding role. You’ll be surrounded by the very latest technology at the cutting edge of provisioning the Internet. With 3 data centres worldwide, endless servers, ridiculous bandwidth on tap and super smart colleagues to learn alongside, we’re looking for super sharp Computer Science or Mathematics graduates to join our innovative team.
In this role you will:
- possess excellent IT skills including knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and SQL.
- possess a methodical working approach to development and testing.
- demonstrate a knowledge of standards based development (nTier, OO, MVC).
- enjoy problem solving with a high degree of attention to detail.
- have a desire to turn your qualifications into commercial experience.
- show a true passion for developing and love for technology
Interested? Please send your CV for immediate consideration to
email@example.com or contact Michelle Butler on 01483 304030 to
discuss the role in more detail. No Agencies.
Interested? Please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role in more details. No Agencies.