What you will be doing:
• Helping our customers to get their website online and get their email.
• Problem solving server side programming and email issues.
• Identifying system problems and bugs and liaising with 2nd line support to resolve these issues.
What we need from you:
• Good grades at school and college. A degree helps.
• An interest in computers and Internet technology.
• A problem solving mindset and terrific enthusiasm.
• A calm and patient nature.
• Desire to learn and move up in the world!
Skills that would be a great bonus on your application:
• Experience of programming in PHP, Perl or ASP.
• Experience of publishing and managing a website.
• Applications skills like using Outlook, Word or Excel.
• Web Application skills like using WinSCP, Putty, FTP or Dreamweaver.
What you will get from us:
• Competitive salary.
• Great pension benefits.
• Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks.
• No dress code.
• Relocation assistance for those who qualify.
• A technical environment that encourages learning.
• Free Web Hosting!
Salary:- Negotiable, depending on experience
Job Type:- Permanent
Interested? Please send your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com. No Agencies.