Linux System Administrator (RedHat, MySQL, DNS, Apache, RAID, SMTP)
Continued growth means we are expanding our busy System Administration team. We are now looking to recruit talented and enthusiastic system administrators, to work in a fast paced and challenging environment.
What you will be doing:
• Contributing to our company by being a key part of our team.
• Streamlining our systems and automating server management.
• Managing security and backup processes.
• Optimising the existing infrastructure.
• Deploying and configuring new servers and services.
• Trouble shooting urgent server issues.
• Providing 3rd line support for our operations department
What we need from you:
• Advanced administration of Linux (RHEL/CentOS).
• Advanced knowledge of Apache, Perl and suexec.
• Experience with MySQL Server and Database Management from the command line
• Experience with iptables and IP Sets
• Experience with Bash and command line utilities like awk, vim and sed.
• Experience using PowerDNS with a BIND backend
• Experience using Exim & Dovecot
• Good understanding of server hardware and RAID configuration.
• Some on-call and weekend work.
• Team player.
• Can do attitude.
• General love/interest in modern Linux
What you will get from us:
• Competitive salary.
• Great pension benefits.
• Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks.
• No dress code.
• Relocation assistance for those who qualify.
• Your choice of OS for your desktop.
• A technical environment that encourages learning.
Interested? Please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Agencies.