System Administrator UNIX/LINUX
RedCoruna is among the top ten hosting companies in Spain. We are a market leader in shared hosting and domain management.
We are looking for skilled and talented people to join our growing team and we have a vacancy for someone like you in our System Administration team..
- Fault resolution on Unix and Linux platforms.
- Installing and setting up equipment, utilising correct system protocols.
- Preventive and corrective work for the detection and solving of issues and system failovers
- Knowledge sharing through maintenance of the company Knowledgebase
We offer you:
- Continuous development and training
- A great work environment
- A chance to work in a growing, expanding company
- Flexible working hours
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent qualification in one of the below disciplines:
- Technical Engineering
- Computer Management
- Software Engineering
And belong to the below Professional Bodies:
- Linux Professional Institute (LPIC I o II)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
You should have a good command of English
Spoken: Intermediary-Advanced (enough to have a conversation)
And advanced knowledge in:
- Linux SO (Centos / Debian)
- Mail and Web servers (apache, exim, sendmail)
- DNS Servers (Bind)
- Database servers (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Scripting (perl, php, shell)
- Virtualization (Virtuozzo, VMware, RedHat KVM, XEN others)
- Security (firewalls, IPS)
- System monitoring (Nagios, MRTG, etc.)
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, market leading company
To apply for the position above, please send your CV to the email address below:
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, simply click 'Apply Now' and send us your CV and a covering letter.