Marketing and Communication (Alliances and Capture)
Redcoruna is looking for people like you, talented people who are crazy about what they do, looking to develop themselves and who are talented and well qualified. We are looking for people who meet these requirements and can help us to grow and expand.
Join our team!
- Organising commercial agreements with relevant organizations.
- Negotiating bespoke agreements with key influencers, blogs and strategic partners.
- Affiliate management: Managing our affiliate programme, creating campaigns, commission management, programme maintenance, affiliate sign up and approval, and conversion tracking via ad server administration.
- Writing press releases, communication and entries for our corporate blog.
- Creating content for email and direct marketing campaigns
- Research and data analysis
- Working with partners and affiliates to organize third party marketing agreements
- Working in a results driven marketing environment
- Experience of working in an advertising agency, commercial and/or marketing department working with third parties, advertising partners, media agencies etc.
We offer you:
- A chance to work in an exciting, growing business
- Competitive pay
- A commitment to your development through our continual training programme
- A great work environment and a chance to grow your skills
A dynamic personality with strong communication skills. You will need to be detail oriented, precise, methodical and able to task and priority manage so that key deadlines are always met.
We are looking for someone who has a a degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or Public Relations, or any other degree but with a Marketing module included.
Minimum experience of 1 year in a similar position.
Strong grasp of technology and highly competent using the Microsoft Office Suite of Tools.
You will need to be fluent in English – spoken and written.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please send your CV to the below email and put in the subject line: Affiliate Marketing Vacancy
If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, simply click 'Apply Now' and send us your CV and a covering letter.